Storybook home was designed and built by Carr Jones, who recycled bricks from the great 1906 earthquake in the homes he built. This is an amazing property inside and out with great street appeal and lots of amenities. Experience the inspiring 180 degree views of the San Francisco Bay, the City and the Golden Gate Bridge; watch the fog roll in and marvel at amazing sunsets. Invite friends or family over to join you on the garden deck for outdoor dinner parties or Sunday brunch, or simply morning coffee and the paper with the spectacular view as a backdrop. Built with artisan craftsmanship, the house features old growth woodwork throughout and custom-made doors, as well as a natural stone fireplace suitable for a natural gas insert. Downstairs is a find home office with its own spectacular view of the South Bay featuring a built-in desk, bookcase and cabinetry (perfect for remote work in COVID times. A built-in wine cellar that holds approximately 700 bottles and spiral staircase.
Single Family, Craftsman, 2 Story
Water - Public
1,439 sq. ft
Dryer,Washer,Window Coverings,Carbon Mon Detector,Smoke Detector
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- 220 Volt Outlet,Dryer,In Laundry Room,Washer
- 220 Volt Outlet,Counter - Solid Surface,Counter - Tile,Dishwasher,Garbage Disposal,Gas Range/Cooktop,Microwave,Oven Built-in,Refrigerator
- Dryer, Washer, Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven Built-in, Refrigerator
- Hardwood, Tile, Carpet, Wood
- Other. Forced Air.
- 1. Brick,Living Room.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic - Finished,Dining Area,Study,Wine Cellar,Attic
Exterior / Lot Features
- Off Street Parking,Parking Area,On Street.
- Auto Sprinklers, Sprinklers Front
- Pool Description
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Back Yard,Deck(s),Fenced,Front Yard,Garden/Play,Patio,Sprinklers Automatic,Sprinklers Front,Low Maintenance. Regular,Backyard,Garden,Landscape Back,Landscape Front.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: caebrd: Contra Costa, East Bay Regional